(FREEDOM OF INFORMATION LAW)
The page should now read: If you are interested in applying for a FOIL under the Freedom of Information Law in Clarkstown, please use one of the following four methods. Please note that the FOIL application contains instructions as to where you may appeal a denial of your FOIL request.
2) Download an application from our web site, Download Here
Either mail the completed application to the above address or apply in person.
3) Submit the request via email to Foil@clarkstown.org
4) Apply in person at the office of the Clarkstown Town Clerk, 10 Maple Avenue, New City, New York, 10956. Application forms are available.
IN ORDER TO EXPEDITE YOUR REQUEST, PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Describe the RECORDS you wish to inspect.
(BE VERY SPECIFIC AS TO WHICH RECORDS YOU ARE REQUESTING TO AVOID DELAYS.)
- If you represent a business or agency, please specify.
Office Phone - (845) 639-2010 Fax - (845) 639-2008